Management Principle"Contributing to International Society and
Continuously Increasing Our Contribution."
The "Management principle" of Mabuchi Motor encompasses the following beliefs:
- Elevate our level of contribution to society and to persevere, as a prominent entity the world cannot do without.
- All members of the Mabuchi Group shall participate in acts of philanthropy through their work.
- Achieve growth as an individual, and a richness of the heart that is derived not solely through material wealth, but through the experience of caring for fellow human beings, Mother Nature, and all elements that sustain our lives.
The "Management Principle" is not only a guide for running our corporation but a gene to be carried down to subsequent generations of the Mabuchi enterprise.
Mabuchi's Management Vision
The "Management Guidelines" offer a direction for how to perceive and realize the "contribution" expressed in the "Management Principle." This guideline also states the services our business activities should aspire to perform. We aim to become a corporation that can continue to aggrandize this "contribution" and proceed in strength and perseverance.
- By bringing better and more reasonably priced goods to the market, we contribute to the creation of a more affluent society and more comfortable lives for everyone.
- Contribute to the leveling of international economic disparities and to economic development in other countries through the creation of employment opportunities and technology transfers.
- People are the most important managerial resource. Realize human potential through work and teach people to become productive members of society.
- Conduct corporate activity which preserves the earth's environment and protects human health.
When a new "value" created through our business activities is recognized and received by society, is when the fruit of our contribution "profit," can be achieved. The management policies of Mabuchi Motor act as a starting point for our philanthropic activities as well as the healthy growth of our business.
- Develop products that have flexibility in their application and consolidate the most appropriate production conditions.
- Strive to improve product development based on value analysis and seek to originate interchangeable parts and materials.
- Realize cost reduction by using advanced processing technologies and by minimizing waste.
- Uncover new markets and secure fair market share.
- Maximize each employee's potential and conduct employee education through appropriate job placement.
- Promote business activities that have minimal negative impact on the environment and that strictly abide by safety standards.
- To promote management policies and strategies that promise long and stable growth.
Management Policies for Overseas Operations
- To promote co-existence and mutual prosperity on a long-term basis.
- Solidify the structure of international production lines that parallel the strengths of each branch, and preserve and expand international competition.
- Promote the Mabuchi corporate culture of philanthropy and support the transfer of knowledge and technology.
Our Missions - Common values to be shared among employees of Mabuchi
In the 21st century, a time when the field of competition will change dramatically, Mabuchi Motor promises to solidify our value as a corporation and become a staple enterprise to the world. To make this a reality, all employees must first understand the true nature of our management philosophy, to become an internal force that will power our ability to reach new heights. The below "missions" indicate common values for all Mabuchi Motor employees. These missions promote "self-growth" and should be observed in cases of difficulty and when overcoming obstacles.
- Participate in philanthropic deeds through work and personal realization.
- Be fair and just to others, and support and cooperate with fellow employees.
- By reviewing one's own personal role, understand to whom and what form of contribution is most appropriate.
- Build personal strength, which will become the source of philanthropy. Continue to build and cultivate this strength.
- Independently excavate and unearth new projects, challenge yourself to difficult tasks, and persevere until success is achieved.
For the future of the Mabuchi Motor, while sustaining a distinct "Mabuchi-ness," we propose to proceed by condensing our organizational strength through selection and concentration.
We believe that the diversification of our business activities is not possible without a contribution to society. The heart of our work does not reside solely in the realm of expanding sales. When our products are truly welcomed in the marketplace, the product of our contribution takes the shape of profit. We truly believe this view of management, and shall continue to support future endeavors based on this belief.
Extending Our Contribution through New Businesses
We hope to challenge ourselves in new spheres of business, by creatively combining the technology that we have cultivated over the years into new forms that are applicable for tomorrow's needs. By investigating resources outside of our walls, and measuring our in-house capabilities, we strive to develop new technological platforms. By refining our product and business skills, we in turn strengthen our own internal structure. Attentive to current technological trends, we invest our energy into business fields we believe Mabuchi Motors can excel. Our constant hope is to provide highly advanced technology, products, and services with a special touch of "Mabuchi-ness."
Expanding Our Contribution to Existing Businesses
By improving products and processes of our existing stratum of businesses, and by retaining unique high-technology of crucial components within our enterprise, we are able to accomplish the below endeavors which buttress our continued effort to raise consumer satisfaction:
- Conduct prompt and timely, full-scale investigations in cases of troubleshooting.
- Improve the efficiency and level of production from various perspectives, putting all of our Mabuchi Motor technology, knowledge, and networks to work.
- Enhance our technological strength, service strength yet minimizing costs, consequently to reflect these improvements in our products.
Exerting Continued Strength
To construct a realistic and effective organizational power, it is imperative for all employees to carry a sense of autonomy, and responsibility when tackling a challenging, worthwhile project. Each employee with his or her own strength must exert a sense of leadership, and by sharing a common direction as a team, aim towards success. By maximizing the capacities of each individual, and by concentrating these unique forces into one, we are able to realize the "Mabuchi Strength."