Dividend Basic Policy
Mabuchi's basic policy is to collect funds for research and development and capital investment, which are required for Mabuchi's growth and development, from internal reserves, to maintain financial soundness, and to actively carry out both paying long-term stable dividends and returning Mabuchi's profits such as dividend increase and stock split according to performance.
Standards for Calculating Dividends
Dividend amount is the sum of ordinary dividend and special dividend. The following are standards for calculating both dividends:
- Ordinary dividend:
annually 30 yen per common stock as a long-term stable dividend
- Special dividend:
amount as a dividend of business results, which is calculated by dividing 30% of consolidated net income by the number of total stocks
- For the purpose of creating the environment for investors to invest more easily and expanding liquidity and investor base of our stock, we split each share of our common stock into two shares on January 1, 2015. With this share splitting, we changed standard of calculation in principle for dividend from "Ordinary Dividend: annually 60 yen per common stock" to "Ordinary Dividend: annually 30 yen per common stock". Please be advised that we have not changed anything virtually as this is only the change of standard of calculation for dividend along with the share splitting this time. Meanwhile, standard of calculation for special dividend (calculated by dividing 30% of consolidated net income by the number of total stock) remains unchanged.
Date of Record (Date of Right Allotment)
It is Mabuchi's basic policy to distribute surpluses twice a year as interim dividend and year-end dividend. The shareholders' meeting and the board of directors determine distribution of the surpluses as the year-end dividend and the interim dividend, respectively.
- Dates of record for surpluses
- Interim dividend: June 30
- Year-end dividend: December 31
Cash Dividend per Share
Please note the following:
- This site will not be immediately updated if correction of earnings data and others are announced.
- Frequency of updates may vary due to changes in earnings report format.
The data used within this site is compiled from the earnings announcements.
In the preparation of the various data shown within this site, we make every effort to ensure its accuracy. But despite our best efforts, the possibility for inaccuracy in the data due to reasons beyond our control exists.
For more detailed earnings information please see the Reference Material.
The data contained within this page is provided by PRONEXUS INC.
Reference: Changes in Standards for Calculating Dividends
|Year||Ordinary Dividend per Share||Standard Value for Calculating Special Dividend|
|2015||30 yen (*1)||30% of consolidated net income|
|2014||60 yen||30% of consolidated net income|
|2007(*2)||60 yen||20% of consolidated net income|
|2005||60 yen||20% of consolidated net income|
|2003||50 yen||20% of consolidated net income|
|1999||50 yen||5% of consolidated net income|
- We split each share of our common stock into two shares on January 1, 2015.
- [Additional policy] Actual full-year dividend amount shall be based on the above calculation standards and shall not be less than the expected dividend amount announced during the full-year period unless a significant profit warning is issued.