Mabuchi Group Environmental Policy
We carry out our corporate activities without sacrificing the environment or human health. We also strive for continuous improvement through our environmental management system, and aim at achieving a sustainable society.
- We observe environmental related laws and regulations, and make diligent efforts to prevent pollution. We are always aware of the impact of our business activities on the environment, and manage the impact by establishing our own standards.
- In order to realize a sustainable society and reduce the major environmental impacts of our business activities, we will focus on the following:
- In order to reduce CO2 emissions and to effectively utilize limited resources, we actively work on energy saving, resource saving, recycling, and waste reduction.
- In our products and production processes, we thoroughly manage any substances of concern and seek to switch to equivalent alternative substances as much as possible.
- We perform "green procurement" activity using environmentally-friendly parts and materials.
- Being aware that the protection of biodiversity is a significant corporate objective, we promote eco-friendly approaches.
- In order to raise the environmental awareness of all our employees, we actively conduct environment-related educational activities.
- We familiarize all of our employees with this environmental policy, and announce the policy to outside parties.
Mabuchi Motor Co., Ltd.
Representative Director, President & COO Shinichi TANIGUCHI
Established on: September 27, 1998 / Revised on: March 30, 2022